Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
With an impressive portfolio of work within the Infrastructure sector, the Bridges and Structures team is seeking to engage an Senior Bridge Engineer. Working closely with our senior professionals, you will deliver high quality, technically complex designs of bridges and related civil structures for a variety of high profile Perth Infrastructure projects. You will have the opportunity to actively contribute to and be a pivotal component of our high performing and collaborative culture.
At Aurecon we are committed to providing;
• A challenging environment where there are ample opportunities to grow your career
• A flexible workplace based on trust and integrity and results oriented
• An innovative and progressive working environment
• An environment where you never get bored! Learn something new every day by working on a variety of interesting projects.
• Work with eminent engineers in bridge and civil structures design, and take advantage of our mentoring programme
• A focus on training and development
• A friendly team environment
For this role you will have the following qualifications and skill;
• A minimum 10 years’ experience in structures design, with a strong knowledge of bridge design
• A tertiary qualification in civil / structural engineering and a proven history within the consulting environment
• CPEng Chartered status
• Design skills in steel, reinforced & pre-stressed concrete structures. Experience in timber will be an advantage.
• Proven experience in bridge design to MRWA and PTA standards including civil structures design
• Experience in bridge inspections
• Knowledge of relevant design codes and standards
• Proven experience in the development, execution and completion of a wide variety of medium to large scale projects, including accountability of budget and programme
• Experience in writing reports, tender proposals and submissions
• Ideally, previous exposure in liaising directly with clients, and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company that provides a strong foundation to develop your career and experience. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and encourages sustainability with attractive remuneration packages.
For an example of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is important: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional thinking.
Kindly refer to http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/careers/themes/why-join-aurecon/aurecon-attributes.aspx for more detail.
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates who require flexible working hours.
*** Applications are sought from direct candidates only
*** No agencies please
Advertised: 13 Feb 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Mar 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp
Copyright 2017 Aurecon Group Brand Pty. Ltd.