Project Administrator - Aspirata
- Relevant Diploma will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- The suitable candidate will have a general technical administration background, with a passion to support technical staff in all administrative matters.
- Knowledge of business accounting principles will be an advantage
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Analysis and logic, systematic and orderly planning, attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and co-ordinator
- Attention to detail
- Self Driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Logical thinker
- Take initiative
- Team service oriented
- Able to work independently with high level of responsibility
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
Computer Competency Requirements
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point)
- MS Project will be useful
Languages (Written & Spoken)
The job will be to assist Project Directors and Project Leaders in the following supportive functions:
- Assistance with compilation of technical reports and documents (printing, copying, collating, binding)
- Transmittal notes and Filing of correspondence and drawings.
- Flights/accommodation/travel arrangements, meeting
- Assistance with preparation of invoices, debtor follow up, project financial control by extracting necessary reports from the Company financial system.
- Preparation and updating of project plans, project logistics, and especially construction project programming.
- Preparation of monthly project progress reports
- Client liaison and updating of AMS,
Assistance with compliance with the Company's ISO management system requirements.